What better way to celebrate the Holidays than with this delicious White “Christmas” Sangria. Enjoy!
White Christmas sangria recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes | Inactive time: 30 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- 3 tart Granny Smith apples
- 1 large orange
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 bottles dry white wine (I used an unoaked chardonnay)
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces ginger ale or club soda
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- To begin, chop the apples into slices, discarding the cores. Place into a large pitcher. Slice the oranges, and add them to the pitcher. (I sliced the orange whole so they would be circular slices for a prettier final product.) Add the whole cranberries and raspberries. Using a spoon, carefully stir so as to not break the raspberries.
- Pour in the wine, white cranberry juice and sugar, and stir to combine. Let the sangria chill for about 30 minutes. When you’re ready to serve, top the pitcher with ginger ale or club soda, and add fresh rosemary to garnish.
This Christmas Sangria will be perfect on Christmas day for brunch or with dinner. It will surely add to your holiday celebration. Happy Holidays & Salud!